For Sale - 1998 Explorer parting out-Eddie Bauer trim pieces | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1998 Explorer parting out-Eddie Bauer trim pieces

I have a 1998 Eddie Bauer Explorer that I will be parting out. I will start with any of the "gold" Eddie Bauer outer trim pieces. Pm me with what you need and I can price it plus shipping in the CONUS for now. There are a few interior trim pieces however for the most part, almost everything inside is broken. Near locals wanting body panels like door and hatch will have to pick up and bring your old door or hatch to put back on it because for now, I'm going to use it for storage in order to empty out my '92 and 97 MM. Let me know what you need. Greg in north Alabama.
PS occasionally pieces could be shipped as far as Phoenix AZ.
1998 eb rh fender trim.jpg
1998 eb right side trim.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@Rick or admin with access. OOPS, I posted in the wrong category. Can you move it please...

I have a 1998 Eddie Bower Explorer that I will be parting out. I will start with any of the "gold" Eddie Bower outer trim pieces. Pm me with what you need and I can price it plus shipping in the CONUS for now. There are a few interior trim pieces however for the most part, almost everything inside is broken. Near locals wanting body panels like door and hatch will have to pick up and bring your old door or hatch to put back on it because for now, I'm going to use it for storage in order to empty out my '92 and 97 MM. Let me know what you need. Greg in north Alabama.
PS occasionally pieces could be shipped as far as Phoenix AZ.
View attachment 449568 View attachment 449569
If those doors were red id come and get them lol I need bright red doors for the passenger side

1998 ex flare lf.jpg

1998 ex flare rf.jpg

1998 ex flare lr.jpg

1998 ex flare rr.jpg

I have a 98 EB explorer. I need to fix my rear bumper. It is bent down from a rear end collision. I need the bumper mounting brackets. They are L shaped and have 4 holes. Can you help me out? The Ford part numbers are F87Z-17787-AA and F87Z-17788-AA

Later this morning when I get to my shop, I'll check and PM you back. Do you need just the brackets?

Back