Wanted 2 in lift

Parts or services wanted

BradyK

Reaction score
City, State
Weatherford, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 ford exploder 4x4
I would like to know the best way to lift the exploder with out having alignment issues which would be the most reliable way to go spacers in the front or f150 coil seats the back is pretty simple aal and shackles and so on. Does any one have a kit with everything i need personally i think the best way is the f150 coil seats but im not sure, thats why im here any help or links would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out the link in my sig dude. You might find what you are looking for there.

..It helps to add your location under your name as others in your area just might have what you need..;)

james duff

James duff suppled a kit for my 1992 xlt i am very happy after 1 year of service

Ok so i have decided to go with the spacers and aal, then shackles and shocks out of my nxt pay day any advice or tips when installing it or a link to usefull info like maybe a how to if there is one some where on the forum. And for the shocks should i buy rough country shocks for 2-3in of lift or just normal shocks. Also if i get it alligned then put new shocks on will it need to be realligned? Thanks

wood1 answered your question click his sig. and use the "search this forum" button.

Back