• Register Today It's free!

2 inch body lift stuff?

punkguitarbs

Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
if i am going to install a 2 inch body lift, do i need to extend the shifter and clutch and other parts? Anyone who has installed a 2 inch body lift can you please help me?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do some reading. Why would you need to "extend" the clutch? I dont even know how you would other than maybe longer lines since its hydraulic. The shifter, Probably not but you may need to cut some metal to get into the even numbered gears (not sure on the 2 inch but YES for the 3) . Read a lot , body lifts arent the best thing to start off with if you are new to moding trucks. Though the 2 inch is a bit easier than 3 there is still plenty to do.

Ok smart ass i was just asking a question that would take 2 seconds to reply. and i dont know what i would need to "extend" the clutch that is why i am asking.

I answered your question and made a sugestion on research. How exactly is that being a smart ass? Perhaps you need to calm down and Read through the site some and not jump off the handle

^^^^^^^^

soemtiems i wish i was a mod.:rolleyes: .. please search the site .. .you wil lfind all you need to know

and welcome

Back