2001 Exploerer XLT Sport

xjalltheway

Reaction score
City, State
Dumfries, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLT Sport
Hello to all,

I am selling a 2001 Explorer XLT Sport,black w/gray trim and gray interior. It is a 5.0L V8, AWD trans and t-case. It is a fully loaded model with cloth seats and power everything, except no sunroof. Also has a clean title, w/ no liens. It has 152, 154 miles on it. It recently went deer hunting on the high way and hit one! No insurance claim was made on it. Needless to say, the front end is not so pretty any more and the airbags have been deployed. The grill, drivers side headlight assembly and headlight bessels are gone. The bumper and core support have been pushed in on the drivers side and the radiator is cracked. The drivers side fender has also been pushed in ever so slightly at the core support connection. It still runs great, has not been driven since accident, but stars just fine. I have no desire to fix it, nor do i need it. Great project or parts car, but do want to part out unless i ABSOLUTELY HAVE to. I am not listing a price here, since i am not sure what this is worth in such condition. If interested, make an offer. I am best reached by phone (703)-586-3858. If you have specfic ?'s or would like pictures, reply here or call me at the above number. Ask for Chris.

Thanks, and happy wheeling. :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm....wrong forum. This is for the UK. Shipping will be a *****!;)

shipping is not that bad get it containered up its the best way

It is also not a 2001 XLT Sport. It might have some kind of package called a Sport package but Sport refers to the Explorer Sports that have 2 doors. Yours is a 2001 XLT or 2001 XLT 4dr. That might be confusing to some people.

Back