• Register Today It's free!

2001 Explorer Sport - New guy

juggernaut89

Reaction score
City, State
texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport SOHC
Hey all, my names anthony, I have a 2001 white explorer sport 4L sohc. I'm new to the explorer forums... -not so much a newbie to forums though, I asked all the newbie forum questions on fullsizebronco.com haha

well thats my intro ...
-Tony

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum tony. And nice to meet a fellow sport driver as well. Do you got any pics of ur sport at all. And do you got any mods done to it.

no mods so far... just bought it with some bfg a/t's. I want to replace the boring center console with a full length one but all the searching i've done i dont find much on my generation sport only on older ones...

Welcome. Second generation full length consoles will fit your Explorer. If you have a manual transmission it would take some modification though.

i duno what to do about the air duct though, im not as worried about the radio controls unless its simple. im not into custom work just to make it look factory

Hey...nice to meet you. I'm a newbie too. I have a black 98 Sport. See ya around!

Back