2001 Limited Painted Interior Pictures | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2001 Limited Painted Interior Pictures

I just got done installing the painted interior pieces. These pieces are painted Spruce Green to match the exterior of my Limited. Thought you guys might enjoy the pictures.
774Hpim0179-med.jpg

774Hpim0181-med.jpg

774Hpim0182-med.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking good. What kind of paint did you use?

It is the same factory paint that one would use to paint a plastic bumper.

Thanks for looking.......

whats that button for on your dash to the right of the steering column? i have never seen a button there before.

That button is to turn off the back up alert. Its only on the limited explorers.

Yes sir.

Looks dang good bro. Is it just the camera flash that makes it look grey? But where is the pic of the overhead console? LOL. I got to see that.

By the way, missed ya for dinner last night. That dang brisket turned out juicy as all get out. I can't beleive that 4 women can scarf down 1/2 of a 10lb brisket in 1 sitting. LOL, and my wife hates me smoking meat.

yeah its just the flash. The spruce green does look grey in certain types of light. My brother could have sworn it was grey until recently.
I will get a picture of the overhead console. It was a bit awkward so I passed on that one.

Well it looks dang good partner, glad everything came out OK. I know you must be proud. It sure looks clean and a 100% better IMHO.

Looks great, gotta repaint mine this weekend, am also going to bondo up that darn breathalizer vent just right of the radio surround, am convinced that thing sends air samples via a hidden puter to sattalites circleing the earth.
Drink a beer, go to jail:)

Yeah, That thing is there for those of us whom have the electronic air control. There is a sensor there that monitors the cab temperature.

Oh Dear, to think that all this time I thought it was part of a devious Federal monitoring system, i feel better now:)

look's exatly like mine..lol lookin good!

ak ltd xplorer out

Back