• Register Today It's free!

2001 Sport Trac LOM location

duhibrokeit

Reaction score
City, State
Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport trac
I have no headlights, but driving lights work. From reading the threads the LOM is the culprit. Can't look for the bad solder joint, or jumper it if I can't find it.

I have no center console, pulled the small tray at the center of the doghouse, and there is only the Restraints Control Modular.

No high/low beams. No power to inside fuse panel. My headlights are good besides drivers side low beam bad from testing the bulbs.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOM? Lighting module? Not one.

Check:
Battery junction box (BJB) fuse 24 (25A).
Headlamp switch.
Circuitry.
Multifunction switch.

So, i cleaned the switch, have some pits no help. No power in. I was looking at the Low beam fuses... which had some in there, but no connector in the back! :mad: Anyways, now that I looked through every fuse in the panel, they had a 7.5 amp fuse in the headlamp, now I know, #24... ugh... what happened to just putting a legend in the fuse panel? More money for ford because you don't want to look in your owners manual? One which I just downloaded. Okay soooooo that problem fixed, now dejamming the cd deck, and what ever else small might rear its head.

Thanks for the replay. I kept working my way backwards... wondered by the interior panel fuse had no power, but with out the diagram, didn't know if it ran though the switch or mfs either, so now I know.
Have a great day.

Thanks for the replay. I kept working my way backwards... wondered by the interior panel fuse had no power, but with out the diagram, didn't know if it ran though the switch or mfs either, so now I know.
Have a great day.

Great source for info - especially wiring diagrams:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
PW: rebsco

Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

Thank you so much for that info. This vehicle is in Nome, and just loaded with road dirt. I have pressure washed under it as much as possible, but still not good for the "sealed" electrical connectors having dirt in them too. No corrosion though.

Back