2002 EXP. Windshield Washer nozzle LED's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 EXP. Windshield Washer nozzle LED's

Ok, ive got a 2002 explorer and want to put some blue led washer nozzles on it. Now here is the question, i took the little hose off the bottom of the nozzle under the hood and i was wandering how u get the nozzle off to put the new ones on. Another thing is what brand of these should i get and what is the best way to power them. ......(battery, fusebox, ??????) thanks im a newbie so dont bash me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dont know how the washers come out. Might have to ask the dealer or a body shop.
I would just run a wire from the led lights to the brown parking light wire. Then they would be on whenever the lights were on.
Oh by the way. Did you read the post about the guy who got a tickett for having blue lights on his truck?

YES the blue is illegal!!
i would stay away from them.

and i had mien rigged on a switch( dont have them any more)

PEACE

The led's will have a nozzle on them already. All you have to do is slide the hose on and run a wire to a power source.

Oh Yeah! There is a bolt that goes around the nozzle of mine. Thats how you take it off of the hood.

ok, i figured out how to get them out, there are little clips that u got to pop and then pull like crazy to get them out. But anyways
what would be the best power source for them, and i dont want to run them to any light wires like the parking lights cuz i want them on without haveing to turn anything else on.

fd1481f6.gif

This is a write-up, CRAZZY_AL made

Back