2002 ford explorer eddie Bauer edition 4x4 power locks, seats and power gas issues | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 ford explorer eddie Bauer edition 4x4 power locks, seats and power gas issues

sungod1980

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer
Hi I'm john, I have a 2002 ford explorer eddie Bauer edition 4x4. I was going somewhere to eat with my wife and she wanted to drive it. She used the button to move the gas and break petals to her liking. Moved the seat to her spot. When I get to where we were going. My remote won't lock or unlock my my truck. I also notice that none of the buttons in my truck will lock or unlock it. Also, my seats power button won't work either. The button for the gas and brake petals won't work either. My key fab on the side of the door won't work either. The only thing that happened different from any other drive was my wife and I had a reclining chair in my truck and she turned the corner fast at a stop light. My power windows work but when you open the doors without the key in my windows go up and down and they never did that. I can't even open my hatch either nor my back top window. Sorry for the long story but wanted to explain what happened. Can you please help me figure out how to fix this problem?

Welcome buddy, those are some issues. Have you tried to disconnect the battery for about 10minutes to reset?

Back