2002 Ford Ranger Ext Cab rear door interior trim removal | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Ford Ranger Ext Cab rear door interior trim removal

vasta

Reaction score
City, State
Canton, MI.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Ranger Ext Cab
Hi, I have a 2002 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 EXT Cab. My passenger side rear door has rust thru at the very bottom edge. I bought a used rust free door to replace it but before getting to work on it I was hoping somebody might be able to guide me through it before I screw up and damage something. I tried Youtube but didn't have much luck with removing the interior trim panel. any help would be appreciated, Thanx, Vince

vasta, my 2000 Ranger 4X4 Extd Cab had the same problem & I replaced it with a rust free door also. I looked at the back of the extra door panel I have & it has the plastic push pins that clip to the door panel & push into the door.

vasta, my 2000 Ranger 4X4 Extd Cab had the same problem & I replaced it with a rust free door also. I looked at the back of the extra door panel I have & it has the plastic push pins that clip to the door panel & push into the door.
Hi Mike, Thanx for the info......much appreciated.

You are welcome, we are here to give help to others & get help (when we need it) from others, just doing my part to help. Here is a pic of what mine looked like.
100_0764_zps75495be5.jpg

Back