2003 XLT Rear Gate Electrical Diagram | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2003 XLT Rear Gate Electrical Diagram

explorenc

Reaction score
City, State
raleigh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT V8
I am not kidding, but my dog managed to remove the panel on the rear gate and chewed on the harness that goes to the wiper's controller.

Does anyone has an electrical diagram of this harness?
or Perhaps point me out to a site I can look at?

I have the Haynes and there are wires missing in the diagram (what a surprise!).

I rebuilt the harness and all wires should be fine, but there is an extra black wire that I can't find a correspondnet contact on the connector on the top of the gate, but it is in the connector to the control module at the wiper.

I was able to restore the defroster, which also uses this harness, but the wiper does not work, and I bet it is this black wire. I tried to ground it since it could be the case, but still does not work.

I am positive that with the Ford's electrical diagram for a 2003 the rear gate I can resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Carlos.

www.alldatadiy.com

You have to buy a subscription to it, but it's got everything...TSBs, Recalls, complete electrical diagrams, torque specs, and any repair procedure you could think of.

It's well worth the few bucks it costs to get it.

Back