Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Ive been looking and its hard to find the 90-94 explorer's with lift kits, so i decided to made a thread were everyone can link or post pics of there EX, and or mod's, i am working on a soa right now.

9883IM000952.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Not as common to see the first gens running around anymore... hell the newest one would be 15yrs old... They are thinning out.

Not as common to see the first gens running around anymore... hell the newest one would be 15yrs old... They are thinning out.

Like a fine wine, they get better with age...I think. Maybe not. To each his own I suppose! :p:

These are all really awesome looking trucks! :thumbsup: It's getting me all anxious for the next few weeks of work to go by so I can buy my 32s and body lift.

Just had a buddy buy one here running and driving 2wd auto XLT for 100 bucks. Fine wine? Not sure but to see one that old in great shape is a rare find. Take care of the nice rides!

still working on it paint then fender flares........and more and more and more

Attachments

• day 1 c.jpg
    day 1 c.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3,403
  • day 4 a.jpg
    day 4 a.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3,478
  • day 1 a.jpg
    day 1 a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3,360
  • day 4 d.jpg
    day 4 d.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3,382

some really nice 1st gens on here.heres mine but its only has a tire lift..lol. the tires are larger then stock.but it will be lifted soon.

new-wheels.jpg

I am so glad to see people still posting in this thread i made over 5 years ago...lol :exporange:usa:

my 92 eddie

yo I'm curtis from seattle here are some b4 during and afters of my 92 eddie with a 4 inch tuff country lift in the front and a SOA rear!!!!!

B4!!!

IMAGE_274.jpg

IMAGE_275.jpg

IMAGE_276.jpg

DURING!!!

IMAGE_363.jpg

IMAGE_364.jpg

IMAGE_365.jpg

I HAD TO DO SOME CUTTING BECAUSE THE NEW DROP BRACKET FROM MY TUFF COUNTRY KIT DIDN'T JUST BOLT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGE_368.jpg

IMAGE_372.jpg

IMAGE_389.jpg

IMAGE_388.jpg

IMAGE_393.jpg

IMAGE_392.jpg

IMAGE_384.jpg

And This is when im all done with the same tires(now i have 33 inerco swampers)

IMAGE_404.jpg

IMAGE_401.jpg

IMAGE_403.jpg

IMAGE_404.jpg

IMAGE_405.jpg

IMAGE_406.jpg

downsized_0208001538a.jpg

Picture049.jpg

did you fabricate this rear bumper yourself? i want to do something like this, and wanted to know how difficult it was.

Question about the wheels:

Before

It just has a 3" body lift and 32's right now, 265/75/16. I have new coils for the front and once those are on a local spring shop is going to make me a new leaf pack to level it front to rear but keep it soft. I didn't buy the tires i wanted because these are temporary and i got such a good deal on them i couldn't pass them up. I used to run these tires on my old fullsize Broco and they hold up good so i figured what the hell might as well. I'm probably only going 2-3"'s on the suspension since i still drive this thing quite a bit.

I had a question about your wheels? I have a 94' and put on 16'' 04' wheels. I have to ask if you added wheels spacers? I found the handling to be way to tight so I added 1 1/4 wheel spacers. It now handles like it did with the stock wheels. Did you add wheel spacers and if not what year are your wheels?
Thanks,
Mike

Here are a couple few of mine. I have been waiting to post in this thread for a long time.
100_0678.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0681.jpg

Anyone know whos explorer this is?I think it's from FL.
Josh_FL_91FordExp_RR.jpg

Back