Solved - 2004 Explorer Service Schedule | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2004 Explorer Service Schedule

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

Bdaniel

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Ford Explorer EB
Hey everybody,

I'm at 114k miles on my 2004 ford explorer and don't have the manuals for it. Does anybody have a link to somewhere that has the service schedule for maintenance?

Also, anything you would recommend that's not in the "official" service/maintenance schedule.

Thanks,
Bryan

( Solution: If you don't have an owner's manual, Dead Link Removed. )

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey everybody,

I'm at 114k miles on my 2004 ford explorer and don't have the manuals for it. Does anybody have a link to somewhere that has the service schedule for maintenance?

Also, anything you would recommend that's not in the "official" service/maintenance schedule.

Thanks,
Bryan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Send a message to "BigRondo" in here, pretty sure he has a web link to where you can download the entire 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Vehicle Manual. I'm almost certain he does, seen him post pages from it before to other people.

Bdaniel has contacted me and I have given him the link:

If you don't have an owner's manual, Dead Link Removed.

;):thumbsup:

Back