2007 - 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Keyless Entry Code | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 - 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Keyless Entry Code

BlackBeast

Reaction score
City, State
Bellevue, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Sport Track Limited
I went nuts today trying to find the keyless entry code for my ST because I don't have the original code card. I looked everywhere on pretty much all modules and fuse boxes I could access without major disassembly.

I finally came across a good reference for where to find the code on YouTube. It's a total PIA to see/read, but I got it. I have a 2008 Limited, but this should be the same for all Gen 4 Explorers and Gen 2 ST.

It's on the side of the fuse box under the dash on the driver's side. Not the side you can see either :) And it's not a sticker - it is etched into the plastic so get plenty of light up in there and use a mirror. I used my wife's little vanity mirror that she keeps in her purse - don't tell her ;)

I used a paint marker and wrote it clearly on the same fuse box cover so that I or a future owner will be able to find it easily.

Hope this helps anyone looking for this.

Good find and glad you found your code. I use my "keyless" pad more than I would have thought.

Back