2013 Explorer Headrest DVDs | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Headrest DVDs

JohnMD can you post a few pictures

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can someone with the DVD headrests post pics of the set up? i just purchased a 2013 and we're going to have the dealers install the DVD headrests.

We gave thought to iPad headrest holders and iPads but after further though, we didnt want to deal with our son/future kids wanting to play games and then watch movies and wanting to hold it and then mount it etc. so we're going DVD headrests that function independently so kids can watch whatever they want. i also think you could hook a game system up to be played on them...so that was cool too.

i'd love to see some pics or hear from anyone that has the DVD headrests as to their functionality and how easy/hard they are to control from the drivers seat!

Mid model year 2013 Ford changed DVD supplier so Im not sure what the factory offered system is right now. I have the Ford authorized OEM accessory Invision Revolution LT series headrest DVD.

Its good system but $1900 is way too much for this system.

Also the system is STAND ALONE with NO connectivity to the front of the vehicle. If you thought you could watch DVD's on the MFT screen or control it for your kids from the front, you cannot.

I put the AudioVox Advent headrest DVD system in my wife's 13 Acadia Denali for $1150, IMHO it's a better system.

www.autospatech.com

Response to install of invision dvd

I took mine out of my 2011 and put them into my 2013. The only difference was the power connect wire harness.

If you PM me with your email I will send you the Ford OEM Installation instructions that I got from another member here.

How can I get a copy of the install sheets for the invision headrest DVDs for my 2015 ford explorer Sgt1411???

Please help

How can I get a copy of the install sheets for the invision headrest DVDs for my 2015 ford explorer Sgt1411???

Please help

Exactly like it says, private message (PM) me with your email and I will send them to you. I cannot attach the PDF to a message here.

Back