• Register Today It's free!

2013 needs headrest monitors

amospro

Reaction score
City, State
Livermore, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer
Just picked up a 2013 Explorer and thought I would put in aft market monitors in the headrests. Anybody have any recommendations? Any benefits to paying $1999 for fords upgrade?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Use the search function on this forum. Many good threads with suggestions by members on this topic. Ford OEM Invision Headrests are good but not great and many agree that the $2000 is a little high.

No connection between OEM headrests and MFT screen if you didnt already know.

Many good iPad headrest mounts out there now too.

Sgt, sorry but I did and didn't find anything for the 2011+ Explorers. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Can you provide a couple links for me.

I did find some cool new ones at www.rosenentertainment.com

I typed OEM DVD Headrests into search command line and got 5 threads

Just picked up a 2013 Explorer and thought I would put in aft market monitors in the headrests. Anybody have any recommendations? Any benefits to paying $1999 for fords upgrade?

Other than not being burdened with carrying around the weight of $2000 in your wallet, there are no benefits I can think of :)

I put at set from onfair.com in my 12 XLT and am very happy with them

g9UQyint

How's this? Rocketfish iPad headrest mount for $29.99 at Bestbuy. I love that my son can still reach out and control it.

Back