• Register Today It's free!

2014 Sport order status anyone?

CobraJohn

Reaction score
City, State
Magnolia, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Has anyone that has ordered a 2014 Sport received their VIN or Window Sticker?

I ordered my 2014 Sport on 4/29.....that's confirmed and since then......absolutely nothing.

Found out my dealer ordered a bunch of other 2014's and they are already in production schedule.

Does anyone have a status on their 2014 Sport?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My order went in 4/18, nothing yet. There appears to be a period of time when they line up production runs or something, then you get your VIN and ETA closer to the time its built. I'll PM Crystal in the morning to check status on mine since its coming up on 7 weeks now and the 2014's are entering production now. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

...Does anyone have a status on their 2014 Sport?
...I'll PM Crystal in the morning to check status on mine since its coming up on 7 weeks now and the 2014's are entering production now. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.
CobraJohn & jetpilot747,

I checked on both your orders and confirmed there haven’t been any changes yet. Keep sending weekly PMs to stay in the loop. :dpchug:

Cory

Thanks for the update Cory! I'll PM next week.

I'll be excited to hear something on this board when the first custom order rolls off the line. Since production just started a couple of weeks ago, my expectations are still low. However, the excitement is starting to build. Put my order in on 04/26. Black on Black Sport, fully loaded.

My order went in 4/18, Cory informed me today that production is scheduled around the first week of July. I have a VIN number now too. After production I've heard varying lead times to get to the dealer, I suspect several more weeks for that. I hoping by the end of July to get my Sport. If you ordered 4/26, I'd check with Cory or Crystal by the end of next week and maybe something will come up on their system.

My order went in 4/18, Cory informed me today that production is scheduled around the first week of July. I have a VIN number now too. After production I've heard varying lead times to get to the dealer, I suspect several more weeks for that. I hoping by the end of July to get my Sport. If you ordered 4/26, I'd check with Cory or Crystal by the end of next week and maybe something will come up on their system.

Thats good news 14's are starting to be built.

I ordered mine 5/13 so hopefully I am only 2 weeks behind you.

I live a little over an hour from where they are build so hopefully thats a quick trip for mine.

Just heard back from Cory. Have my VIN number too. Same timing as you. Thank you JetPilot747 and you too Cory.

Thats good news 14's are starting to be built.

I ordered mine 5/13 so hopefully I am only 2 weeks behind you.

I live a little over an hour from where they are build so hopefully thats a quick trip for mine.

Hope you are too. Good luck!

My order went in 4/18, Cory informed me today that production is scheduled around the first week of July...
Just heard back from Cory. Have my VIN number too. Same timing as you. Thank you JetPilot747 and you too Cory.
I’m glad to help, guys! I was pretty excited to see updates too. :D

...I ordered mine 5/13 so hopefully I am only 2 weeks behind you...
Purp1eOne,

I did a quick bonus check for you and it’s not scheduled just yet. Get a hold of me next week. :thumbsup:

Cory

I’m glad to help, guys! I was pretty excited to see updates too. :D

Purp1eOne,

I did a quick bonus check for you and it’s not scheduled just yet. Get a hold of me next week. :thumbsup:

Cory

Thanks

Just PM'd you about our '14 Cory!

All right, looks like the 2014's will be rolling out here soon!

'14s rolling out !

FYI, just received this PM from Cory. Looks like the '14s are rolling out (ordered 5/29):

This is Cory; I’m helping out Crystal while she’s busy.

I have great news! My tracker shows your order has been scheduled and assigned the VIN. It should be rolling off the lines near the first week of next month, so check back then!

Cory

FYI, just received this PM from Cory. Looks like the '14s are rolling out (ordered 5/29):

This is Cory; I’m helping out Crystal while she’s busy.

I have great news! My tracker shows your order has been scheduled and assigned the VIN. It should be rolling off the lines near the first week of next month, so check back then!

Cory

Wow 5/29 and you already got a VIN? What model was it? ( I see by your name it was a Sport)

Yes, Vin # was provided. I don't know how much impact it has - but highest dealer priority ("10") was on VOC. Yes, it's a Sport with 401A, 173,51D,52T,439 and some other misc items (like floor mats etc.).

Yes, Vin # was provided. I don't know how much impact it has - but highest dealer priority ("10") was on VOC. Yes, it's a Sport with 401A, 173,51D,52T,439 and some other misc items (like floor mats etc.).

I have a 10 as well for priority didn't know that was the highest so I guess that will help. Maybe my options put me in a different group.

I checked mine, its priority 10 also. I had options: 401A, 173, 50M, 50N, 51C, 51D, 52T, 60T, 60V. Most of the common items minus the sunroof 439.(too hot in Arizona!)

My guess is they lined them up with similar options for a production run, or just when some of the Sports are being produced for 2014 model year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Trying to find out status I order my 2014 Sport on 5/1 and have heard nothing from my dealer.

Back