• Register Today It's free!

2014 sport ordered!

Brandon M

Reaction score
City, State
Phila
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
After months of "homework" and looking at SUVs the explorer sport has won us over! We put the order in this past week can't wait! Tuxedo black 401a package, 2nd row capt chairs, dvd headrest , moonroof. Any help tracking would be greatly appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats! Get your DORA (doc from your dealer) and then Crystal from Ford can find your VIN a little later which eventually leads to the window sticker and a build date.

After months of "homework" and looking at SUVs the explorer sport has won us over! We put the order in this past week can't wait! Tuxedo black 401a package, 2nd row capt chairs, dvd headrest , moonroof. Any help tracking would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats on ordering, Brandon M! As T-1000 mentioned, I can assist with tracking your order. Send your order number and dealership name/location (or VIN, if you have it) to me in a PM; I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

Is the console removable between the 2nd row captains chairs?

Any one know if you order the captains chairs in second row with the console...is it removable?..

Back