2016 Explorer Sport - Audio System Build | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Explorer Sport - Audio System Build

Not sure if your still active on this site but if you happen to see this.i hate to be a bother I've been looking at your audio build for your 2016 sport..I aswell have a 2016 and am about to try And undertake a 3 way active build.. my question is the link you left for a clean line out signal is dead.. is there anyway you can explain what that entails or should I be fine with the pac.. any help would be appreciated

Not sure if your still active on this site but if you happen to see this.i hate to be a bother I've been looking at your audio build for your 2016 sport..I aswell have a 2016 and am about to try And undertake a 3 way active build.. my question is the link you left for a clean line out signal is dead.. is there anyway you can explain what that entails or should I be fine with the pac.. any help would be appreciated
Still around here and there. You’ll be fine with the PAC. You can do native clean with Forscan hacks to the cars firmware but not necessary with the PAC.

Back