2017 ordering | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 ordering

Let's be honest dfred... Everyone here will have their explorer before me.

Side note. Is anyone not getting a sport plan on getting the explorer lettering found on the sport? I am for my platinum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Side note. Is anyone not getting a sport plan on getting the explorer lettering found on the sport? I am for my platinum.
Funny you mentioned that. I'm having it dealer installed. It finishes off the look of the Range Rover that Ford so blatantly plagiarized :eek:

Somebody has to pay this bar tab...... And you will have the only explorer in Arizona with ice on the window........ I think you should just go on and put polar express on the front of yours.......

Funny you mentioned that. I'm having it dealer installed. It finishes off the look of the Range Rover that Ford so blatantly plagiarized :eek:

Tuscany where did you get it? Amazon? eBay?

03/14/2016 - 2017MY Order Bank Open Date
04/14/2016 - 2017MY Scheduling Begins
06/06/2016 - 2017MY Job #1 Date

Couldn't be more jealous!
I've scheduled my buy in 2018. Been saving up for it :D

Well, my dealer agreed to a sell me the X for $3,000 under invoice, plus all incentives available for "Fords" mistake for not including the ACC and polished wheels in my order.
I'm guessing $1,000 in rebates by the time I pick it up.
Nothing makes me more happier than thwarting off a little depreciation..

No vehicle for me today.... I really wasn't expecting it but the dealer was sure it would be today........ But iam expecting it tomorrow.......

Well I was wrong the vehicle made it to the dealer at 5:00 pm..... I went over and shocked it out and took a few pictures...... They will prep it in the morning and it should be ready to roll at 11.... Came by truck all the way from the plant...... No rail involved, bartender one more drink then give the tab to Sudbury78.........

Couldn't figure out how to post a picture from my phone so here is a link to my fb page.... I made the X pictures public......

https://www.facebook.com/don.frederich?ref=ts&fref=ts

Where are the pictures??! Get er done you drunk!

Where are the pictures??! Get er done you drunk!

Couldn't figure out the pic thing..... Put a link to them on my fb page .... Post above yours

Looks good my friend. Congrats!!!

Bartender....,a cup of coffee..... Better make it two.... I have to drive soon...... Want to thank you guys for making my wait a little more bearable....... And Sudbury78...... Your X should be here before you know it...... At least by Haloween.............. I'm off for a shower breakfast and pick up the Beast in the East this morning.......... Cya around in the forums but not for a while.... I got some driving to do....... :bounce:

Good luck and safe travels with your new X.

My Explorer was scanned into Enola, PA. Getting close. Coming from Chicago to a dealer outside of Baltimore.

Dealer send me an email today. That's all he said. Not sure where he gets that info.

Put about 100 miles on the X........ Smooth ride....... But I could not get Home link Programed to my garage door....... Tried for over an hour following the directions in the manual....... Other than that great riding suv........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Put about 100 miles on the X........ Smooth ride....... But I could not get Home link Programed to my garage door....... Tried for over an hour following the directions in the manual....... Other than that great riding suv........

You may need this depending on what brand opener you have. I know I had a Oldsmobile that needed it a while back....
https://www.liftmaster.com/for-homes/HomeLink

Back