• Register Today It's free!

2018 Explorer Service Manuals

blackcoffee

Reaction score
City, State
SAINT INIGOES
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
OK, getting serious. What is the best source for 2018 Explorer service manuals? Quality is more important than price. I am mechanically inclined and use FORSCAN on my Expedition that has 300K and still going strong. Tried emanual a couple of times and not happy with their product. I used to pay up to $150 for shop manuals on every car I bought when they were paper, so I am not afraid to pay more than $12.

If anyone has a good source, please let me know.

Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ Thanks, that looks like a cobbled together trio of 2017 Quick Reference Guide + 2017 Owner's Manual + a PDF converted version of the Workshop Manual, a better conversion than some because the links between sections still work. Heh... 10,150 pages!

Do you still have this available?
Looks like access to it has reverted to private.

Gimme a minute and I'll see if this can be mirrored elsewhere with a link to it...

... Okay, here it is linked below: Ford Explorer 2016-2019 (2017 Guide, Manual, & Workshop Manual).PDF

Perfect! Thanks! I'm trying to work out a few DTCs and this should help tremendously.

Perfect! Thanks! I'm trying to work out a few DTCs and this should help tremendously.
If this is for your '14 Sport, you're better off getting the normal 2014 workshop manual & diagrams linked in my sig instead of the later '17 model year all converted into a big PDF file. Additionally there were some changes made between '14 and '17 but I couldn't begin to list them.

Back