2019 Ford Rangers at SEMA | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 Ford Rangers at SEMA

I rest my case
roscoe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I rest my case
roscoe

I think you misunderstood. My house which is average for LA, cost more then a super car. Houses haven't been 15k here sense probably the 60's. Are they expensive? Yes, but people don't seem to have a problem buying them, which is why there getting away with it. Supply and Demand.

My property taxes are more then half that:(
My property taxes were about $725, for about 18 years, but two years ago dropped to about $680.

stic-o I understood my property taxes in salt lake are 2900 cali is much higher
roscoe
ps that is so you can pay for medical etc. for illegals

I look forward to test driving one of the new rangers, but I won't be buying one because of the high cost of the new trucks. It's great that they have lots of new technology but with the base model costing 24k (I'm going from memory so that may be wrong) it is more economical to buy an XL F-150. Rebates will probably make the vehicles more affordable, though. Domestic manufactures usually discount their vehicles from msrp. Despite this, it's cool to see these trucks built up.

stic-o I understood my property taxes in salt lake are 2900 cali is much higher
roscoe
ps that is so you can pay for medical etc. for illegals

Don't get me started. Don't forget get my train to nowhere:rolleyes:

It's actually pretty crazy how well trucks have held there value. I bought my focus ST brand new and in 3 years it lost about 40% of it's value. I bought my 17 year old super duty used 4 1/2 years ago, and it's actually gone up in value:eek:

Being a road service guy, I like the painted up service body. Will the Ranger be offered in anything other than a crewcab? Will there be a short cab, 7 foot box version? My service vehicle is an F550, so a Ranger would never work for me, but utility companies and such would probably love having smaller trucks in thier fleets and I've only seen them as crewcabs thus far.

Being a road service guy, I like the painted up service body. Will the Ranger be offered in anything other than a crewcab? Will there be a short cab, 7 foot box version? My service vehicle is an F550, so a Ranger would never work for me, but utility companies and such would probably love having smaller trucks in thier fleets and I've only seen them as crewcabs thus far.

There is one wheelbase. But it's offered in crew with a 5' bed or Super Cab with a 6' bed. You can also order it with a bed delete, so you can add a service bed. No 7' or regular cab is available at this time.

Back