2020 Explorer ST Atlas Blue Ordered | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer ST Atlas Blue Ordered

Was able to find window sticker by going to the link that has been posted on here with correct VIN. The blend date shows as the date it is to build (6/28). The link on the Ford tracking site still doesn't work to get to the window sticker though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Too early for the 'Sticker' to show. Probably Monday or Tuesday if the build date doesn't slip.

Peter

My ST is schedule to be built this Friday (6/28). My dealer last weekend said to expect arrival here at dealer in about 12 days after build. I am in FL so you that are closer to Chi town I would expect much quicker delivery. Sounds like there is a backup of retail orders shipping though.

What is the URL for the tracking site?

It seems to only work for US Fords.
I'm trying to track a Canadian Aviator.

Any ideas?

It seems to only work for US Fords.
I'm trying to track a Canadian Aviator.

Any ideas?
I assume you ordered within the past week?

I don't think OKTB has been given on the Aviator yet.

It is a dealer stock order that I bought on April 26th

It is a dealer stock order that I bought on April 26th
Interesting. For some reason I assumed because Lincolns Canadian site hadn't been updated, they couldn't be ordered.

The build and price is now live on the Canadian site

Yes, that is correct

Quick update.... My blend and build date was 6/28 (Friday). On 6/26 (wed) I noticed the rev date on the window sticker changed from 6/18 (when it was first published) to 6/26. Nothing changed from
"In Production" status on the Ford tracking site or the window sticker up to today.

I went by my dealer yesterday (6/29) and he said the secondary status in the system showed "Sent to Plant". Does anyone know what that means relative to it rolling out the plant door? Does that mean the job order went into the plant to produce or something else? Does that mean it will be built on Monday?

Just looking for info. Thanks

Hi Tony. The Window Sticker also shows the date that you are looking at it. Are you sure that isn't what you were looking at as Wednesday was the 26th? Out of curiosity, did you also look at it on June 18th?

Peter

Hi Tony. The Window Sticker also shows the date that you are looking at it. Are you sure that isn't what you were looking at as Wednesday was the 26th? Out of curiosity, did you also look at it on June 18th?

Peter
Yes, It showed 6/18 at the bottom of the sticker until the 26th and then it showed 6/26 and still does. I am assuming the date at the bottom center of the sticker is the revision date of the sticker although by no means an expert. The blend date in the couple of areas where it shows that date has always shown 6/28.

Just stating what I saw and asking for info from you guys that are more in the know. Thanks

I believe the bottom center date is the current date that you've opened the Window Sticker. That part is missing from mine but if that is so, then it should read the 30th today and July 1st tomorrow.

Peter

TonyST, mine has done the same thing. I checked it Monday and it showed 6/24 all week with a blend of yesterday (6/29). I checked this morning and the bottom center is showing 6/28 with no changes visible. Even had the date saved as a pdf on Monday to compare the 2 - nothing changed.

I believe the bottom center date is the current date that you've opened the Window Sticker. That part is missing from mine but if that is so, then it should read the 30th today and July 1st tomorrow.

Peter
Hey Peter, that is why I was not sure what it really is. It is not the date I open the window sticker since no matter what day I have opened it every day from 6/18 till today, it has either shown "06/18/2019" or "06/26/2019".

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The center date does not change every day. It will update a few times a week. Not sure why it does that but that is the experience I have seen.

Back