2nd Gen Explorer A pillar Gauge pods? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd Gen Explorer A pillar Gauge pods?

1996BLKBauer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
McHenry, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer AWD V8
Do 2nd Gen Explorer A pillar Gauge pods exist?I recent got a Voltmeter for my truck, because I cannot stand that the factory has no numbers. and I also plan on installing a trans temp gauge as well, and possibly a gauge with actual numbers for the coolant temp, so does a 3 Gauge A pillar pod exist? I cannot find anything.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i had a link to one member on here that made one for his 01-03 sport years ago. his name is blackmagic, or he might be under blkmagic, can remember. he did that. bought 2 duel pods, loped on off, and fiberglassed them together. i had the link up till a few days ago, and i deleted it, duho!

DSC02879_Medium_.jpg

i have mine mounted pretty high up. boost gauge is at eye level. you will have to ask yourself if you want that in your eyes at night, cause it can get a little annoying. you also can get a f-150 column gauge holder as well from a 97 body style. it housed one gauge.

i had a link to one member on here that made one for his 01-03 sport years ago. his name is blackmagic, or he might be under blkmagic, can remember. he did that. bought 2 duel pods, loped on off, and fiberglassed them together. i had the link up till a few days ago, and i deleted it, duho!

DSC02879_Medium_.jpg

i have mine mounted pretty high up. boost gauge is at eye level. you will have to ask yourself if you want that in your eyes at night, cause it can get a little annoying. you also can get a f-150 column gauge holder as well from a 97 body style. it housed one gauge.

Thanks, at least I know it can be done. Well it seems that I am going to hone my fiberglass skills this summer, it also seems like it will be a very itchy summer.

Back