• Register Today It's free!

a pillar gauge pod?

Bigcheck1

Reaction score
City, State
Marlton, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Nissan Xterra
does anybody know if someone out theree makes an a pillar gauge pod for 2 or 3 gauges for the 91-94 explorer. i'm looking for a way to mount my new gauges in my 92.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No one offers a pillar mount for the Explorer. :mad: I have alos tried other pillar mounts and have not found one that even comes close.

Originally posted by mrboyle
No one offers a pillar mount for the Explorer.

Maybe not for the early models, but I have one on my 99.

I have heard that the pod made for the early model Ranger can be made to fit with a bit of modification. Try it!

The pillars for Rangers will fit for that year...

the late model X pods fit early models, but some minor mods may be needed. www.autometer.com . There are some recent threads with pics.

I think that the one for the late model will work for the earlier model with slight modding. In fact, I think that mine needs it slightly, and it's a '97, but I figure that it's not going to a car show, so who cares. It's better than trying to put the guages in the pockets of my center console area so that I'd have to take my eyes off the road to check my transmission temperature and air spring air pressure.

Back