• Register Today It's free!

321 Explorer's Truck

321Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Satellite Beach, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 2wd Explorer Sport
Hey guys, my computer sucks so i did what every other frustrated person would do.........post up pictures on myspace. Well here it is, Like i said its a 5/5 lift using several parts including, Pro Comp 3 inch lift spindles, 2 inch torsion twist, 4 door springs, add a leafs, and 2 inch lift shackles. For wheels and tires i went with Blacked out Crager Soft 8, 15x10 with 4 inch backspace and 38 mm of offset. For tires I went to Nankang and got a set of there 33x12.50x15 Mudstars. They just came out on the market and i picked them up for $105 a piece so it was a good deal. O yeah to all the guys saying i wouldnt make it anywhere in 2wd, check out the last pic of the incline im on..... that **** was so steep, i couldnt hold the door open to get out...so i dukes of hazard it and took some cool pictures.... Let me know what you think of my little monster. P.s the pictures do not do the lift justice.... I need to take a picture to give it some height reference. Thanks guys... Take a look!
http://www.myspace.com/seriousxx

Looks really good! I think the lift is just enough. Looks great with the tire and wheel combo.

Looks nice.

Back