• Register Today It's free!

3rd gen lift help.

MrSport

Reaction score
City, State
Western, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 sport, 83 stang
Hey ive been trying to find some good info about lifting my 03 sport, I plan on doing the TT and getting shackles for the rear and then a body lift, With 33x12.50r15's.
The main question is What body lift will work for my sport, and if i need a shifter extension, If it would be a good idea to put a AAL in or just leave it, It does have the dreaded sag in the rear so i wanna fix that but my main objective is to have it lifted with 33's, Also would it be a good idea to change the gearing, Would i have to worrie about my tranny going to hell?

Apparently http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-7888300/ Will work for my body lift but i want to double check or see if anyone else has a better idea as to how to lift it.

Thanks.:exporange

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would it realy be considered a 2nd gen? thanks.

Alright thanks ive been a little confused as to what i need to order to do the BL and shackles

Alright thanks ive been a little confused as to what i need to order to do the BL and shackles

Start here. 2wd and 4wd Lifts. This is the sticky in the 2nd Gen forum pertaining to lifts and such.

Happy Trails!

Back