3rd gen lift kit/exterior/interior parts, 2nd gen mudflaps, Explorer novelty items | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd gen lift kit/exterior/interior parts, 2nd gen mudflaps, Explorer novelty items

Hey everyone, with the recent birth of my son I realized it's time to let go of the small parts collection I have. I no longer own an Explorer, won't be able to afford to drive one for quite some time, and have no use for what I have. Paypal is accepted, and I work for the post office so shipping will be fast, affordable, and easy. Here goes:

Brand new in box Traxda 3rd gen coil spacer lift kit-2.25" front/1.5" rear total lift. Lists for $367, asking $250 or best offer.

3rd gen (also fits 4th gen) Front rain guards. Used for a year but in great shape. $15 for pair

3rd gen passenger side power mirror-good condition. $20

Tan 3rd gen XLS interior parts:

Rear door panels with tweed inserts. Has minor sun bleaching on tops but overall good condition. $15 each.

Center console sides. Some discoloration near front floor vents but otherwise in good shape, rear bolt covers included. $20 for the pair.

Passenger side cargo area side panel w/ insulation. Good condition-$25

Driver's front door handle cover. Good condition-$5

2nd gen Ford OEM rear mudflaps. For 95-97 models. Could use a dusting of black dye but in good shape. $20 for pair

Novelty items:

Embroidered tan fold up camp chairs. Apparently was part of a promotion Ford had when the original owners of my old 99 Sport purchased it new. In good shape, minor stain on the back of one chair but no rips or tears. $20 for the pair

Tire step- slides over rear tire and acts as a platform to load roof with whatever. Has built in bungee cord to secure it to the tire.
In like new condition. $30.

Thanks for viewing!

Please bear with me while I upload photos; I haven't done so in years and honestly forgot the process. Got spoiled with craigslist's way to upload.

Still have the chairs?

Back