Moving sale! 2nd/3rd Gen parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moving sale! 2nd/3rd Gen parts

I have a small collection of 2nd and 3rd/4th gen parts I need to get rid of ASAP. Sick of looking at them!

2nd Gen:

Center caps for manual hubs. In great condition. $15
OzGfnTI.jpg
R2XRCaM.jpg

OEM Ford Rear mudflaps. Good shape $20
mp8SKOU.jpg
EbTD1tH.jpg

Early 4.0 SOHC factory air intake tube/filter box. Good shape, no air filter though. $20
6H08yXw.jpg

3rd Gen:

Factory 4.0 V6 air intake tube/airbox. Great shape, BRAND NEW air filter included. $25
Drca1Fx.jpg

AVS Bugshield. Practically new had on truck for approx 1000 miles. Took it off because I think my truck looks better without it lol. Paid $65 take $40 for it.

Everything is for sale locally as well and is available for pickup. If items need to be shipped I can get a ship quote easily as I work at the post office. No reasonable offers refused!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

still have the clear corners?

still have the rain guards? any pics or brand/model?

I no longer have the rain guards. I'm editing my post to remove them. Thanks for the interest in them though.

Bump; new parts and prices!

Bump, reduced prices! Really need to move these as I am out of work due to having a grand mal seizure recently and fracturing four vertebrae in my back.

Take $15 for the cubby shipped to 48144. You pay shipping? Really need that!

Bump, updated/edited.

Do you have any idea what it would cost to ship the spare rim to minnesota?

Hey Mossy, off the top of my head no but if you would want to pm me your zip code i can run it down to the post office for a standard shipping quote. Now to find a box to ship it in...lol

Bump. Also have two front rainguards in good shape. They are the in channel version and fit all 02-10 explorers and mountaineers. $15 plus shipping

Back