Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 213 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I go through girlfriends so often they don't really get the chance to complain about how much money I spend. Consequently, I end up spending too much money on said girlfriends so I have less for the ex. It's a WIN/WIN and a LOSE/LOSE :/

Sounds like your priorities are a bit out of line. Ex first "said girlfriends" last.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What happened to your wheel back there Mr. Mike?

its actually Mr. Mark :D There is a nail in the tire and we hadn't gotten around to patching it yet, so I threw the spare on just to be safe about tire psi :thumbsup:

haha no worries man!

Same year, and edition. Not bad..

photo-1.jpg

Nice lookin Ex you have there Daniel!!

Ready for another weekend trip :D
IMAG0217.jpg

You took the pic from that side so we won't see the spare again :D lol

keep a watch on craigslist for your wheels.... I guarantee you eventually you'll find a set for cheap or someone trying to get rid of one wheel that matches up with yours for cheaper....

I found an explorer stock set for $200 in Massachusetts (where I reside) and my buddy picked up a later model set in Georgia (where he resides) of jeep wheels for his cherokee for only $100!

You took the pic from that side so we won't see the spare again :D lol

haha actually we got that tire fixed! :D
And changed up the set up with the canoe and kayak
*sorry for sun glare :thumbdwn:
IMAG0218.jpg

All this kayak talk makes me want to post the picture of my kayak on the Ex from a few weeks ago...
fa5ef01c.jpg

keep a watch on craigslist for your wheels.... I guarantee you eventually you'll find a set for cheap or someone trying to get rid of one wheel that matches up with yours for cheaper....

I found an explorer stock set for $200 in Massachusetts (where I reside) and my buddy picked up a later model set in Georgia (where he resides) of jeep wheels for his cherokee for only $100!

speaking of craigslist...my EX is sadly up for sale. Who knows if I'll get any takers but being forced to sell for now:splat:

Triton8273 said:
Either you kayak at the same spot each time or that's the pic you posted right before you straight piped your exhaust.

I SAID it was from a few weeks ago.... Although I do kayak there pretty often. There's a mile long dirt trail that almost nobody knows about that leads straight to a beautiful beach/fishing spot. It's only supposed to be used by Florida wildlife commission trucks for "nature stuff", but they never use it.

look good. but i will buy last one tire 265/75/16
before
221519_1966788818141_6001841_o.jpg

after
177484_4282002657040_247890478_o.jpg

myex3-1.jpg

myex1-1.jpg

02' 4.0 4wd 255/70/16 Cooper Discoverer HTP's, Philips Crystal Vision bulbs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ford

Clay mud
IMAG0620.jpg

th_VIDEO0029.jpg

th_VIDEO0030.jpg

my friend

1995 f150 4x2
th_VIDEO0028.jpg

2001 f150 4x4
th_VIDEO0026.jpg

all ford :thumbsup:
IMAG0621.jpg