4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4/11 build week ,just recieved my window sticker

Where did you go to punch in the Vin #. I received mine and would like to check the status. Thanks!

You won't be able to view the window sticker until about 7 days before the build day. Seni can check your VIN to see what date is assigned. Just click on the red FordCustSrvc above and "Send a private message".

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone with build this week have a update on sync yet? My window sticker showed build date of 4/13 and sync is still not showing my software installed. My window sticker date has not changed....still shows build date 4/13. How long is it taking for others??

Sync

My situation is the same as yours, just one day behind you. Built 4/14 and vehicle is invalid on Snycmyride.com

Waiting for Status of 2011 Explorer XLT

I just punched in my VIN to see if my sticker came up and there it is ,showing a build date of Tuesday April 12. YIPPEE YIPPEE .Limited FWD, Bordeaux Mettallic, Stone Leather. I am going to PM Seni ,and see if she can give me an ETA , if it is not to early.

Waiting for Status of 2011 Explorer XLT

I just punched in my VIN to see if my sticker came up and there it is ,showing a build date of Tuesday April 12. YIPPEE YIPPEE .Limited FWD, Bordeaux Mettallic, Stone Leather. I am going to PM Seni ,and see if she can give me an ETA , if it is not to early.

I just received my Vin # yesterday and I called Ford Customer Service this moring to check status. I was informed that my vehicle was " waiting for shipment", but I would have to contact the deaer for additional information. I have not been successful with updates from my dealer. My question is how do I check for my window sticker? Can I punch in my Vin at a particular site?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone with build this week have a update on sync yet? My window sticker showed build date of 4/13 and sync is still not showing my software installed. My window sticker date has not changed....still shows build date 4/13. How long is it taking for others??
Mine was built on 4/12 still no sync.

Build date

My situation is the same as yours, just one day behind you. Built 4/14 and vehicle is invalid on Snycmyride.com

How did you find your built date? I don't have that info. What is Snycmride.com?

Thanks

How did you find your built date? I don't have that info. What is Snycmride.com?

Thanks

Here is the link to pull up your window sticker...

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/windowsticker.aspx?vin=

put your VIN after the = sign. Most will see a VIN 5-7 days before the build date. The build date will be at the bottom of your sticker. Mine read 1201104135946 the number in the middle is your build date. Mine was 4/13/11. A few days after your sticker comes up you can go to syncmyride.com (if your Explorer will have sync) and set up your account using your VIN. Before your car is built it will ask you to check your VIN. The sync instullation is the last step before rolling off the line...once it comes up in sync showing you have software that means your car is complete awaiting shipment.

Still waiting for my brain to be installed as well . Built on 4/ 12 .

Still waiting for my brain to be installed as well . Built on 4/ 12 .

Per my dealer mine has been built and awaiting shipment with not ETA (as of this morning) But still nothing in sync showing a brain!

Built Date

Per my dealer mine has been built and awaiting shipment with not ETA (as of this morning) But still nothing in sync showing a brain!

Woopi, woopi, woopi............finally found the window sticker. Thanks to everyone who provided me guidance! Now I only need to know why my sticker shows all the increase prices which was not in effect when I order 4 March!

Has anyone been able to see there brain on sync my ride yet?
My build date was 4/14, and i checked this morning and it still says it's not available. But i pulled up the chat and asked them on there if they could check, and they told me that it was showing installed in there system.

I cant view it, and the only thing they can tell me is i have to have my dealer validate it before i can view it on the site?

Does anyone know any knoweldge about this?

Well my build date was 4/12 and sync still has invalid vin. I read somewhere that someone hadthe same issue and it arrived at the dealer! i called customer service this morning and mine is in transit in PA with no eta given!

Mine is still not showing a brain in sync yet eaither...built 4/13. However my husband works at the dealer and the salesman told him last week (Friday) it was built on the 13th and was awaiting shipment. Today they told him that it was scheduled to deliver this week. My husband then went and looked in his website (one the service department uses for warrenty information) and he was able to see that sync was put in on 4/13 at 6:58pm v2.8. So I am not sure what is going on with the syncmyride site but it looks like we all more than likely have a brain! :)

My window sticker showed a build date of 4/11 but I can't pull up sync yet. I messaged Seni, who tells me my car has been built and is awaiting shipment, confirming what my dealer told me. Maybe we'll all get a surprise very soon!

Built Date: 4/14/2011, No Sync Yet

Has anyone been able to see there brain on sync my ride yet?
My build date was 4/14, and i checked this morning and it still says it's not available. But i pulled up the chat and asked them on there if they could check, and they told me that it was showing installed in there system.

I cant view it, and the only thing they can tell me is i have to have my dealer validate it before i can view it on the site?

Does anyone know any knoweldge about this?

Ford validated by build dat as 4/14/2011, however nothing shows in sync yet. I was also told that Explorer is waiting for shipment from Chicago as of 4/15/2011 and that the dealer would have to check for an ETA. Hope this helps.

It must be a problem with sync my ride. Seni just confirmed it's waiting for shipment. So hopefully all of ours get out of there fast and arrive to us quickly.

I just found out today via Seni that mine is built (4/12) and is being shipped. It is expected to arrive at the Dealer around April 20. It has not crossed the border but is in transit. I guess the Easter Bunny is helping it get here.:)

Ford validated by build dat as 4/14/2011, however nothing shows in sync yet. I was also told that Explorer is waiting for shipment from Chicago as of 4/15/2011 and that the dealer would have to check for an ETA. Hope this helps.
Sign on to syncmyride, then go to the account settings page. You will see your sync software under confirmed installations on this page

SYNC Version
Gen2 - V2.8 BT4T-14D546-AM
BT4T-14F496-AP
BT4T-14F497-AM
SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AE
BT4T-14F603-AM

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just found out today via Seni that mine is built (4/12) and is being shipped. It is expected to arrive at the Dealer around April 20. It has not crossed the border but is in transit. I guess the Easter Bunny is helping it get here.:)

Hey Dave . Mine was built on 4/12 also, have not heard from Seni yet as to my shipping status, and we are around the corner as in 10 k from each other , we could be on the same truck. What dealer did you buy from.

Back