4 inch Black Diamond Lift ?'s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4 inch Black Diamond Lift ?'s

Joe93

Elite Dakota
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
I never knew that Black Diamond has a 4 inch lift for the 91 to 94 explorers. Is anyone running this kit? Anyone know how durable their kit is? I have heard many great things about their XJ lifts but nothing of the explorer lifts. If anyone has any info on this lift that would be great. Also anyone know their website?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't know anyone with one on their X, but I do know someone that had one on their '93 Ranger. He said it was the biggest P.O.S. he had ever seen and ditched it in favor of a 6" Skyjacker.

Black Diamond is made by Warn Check their websight

I ran a set of their add a leafs in the rear of my 4Runner
and had no problems with them.

Ryan

When Warn did make a lift kit it was one of the better ones out there. At least for other vehicles and from what I have read. I have never heard of anyone having a lift from them on an Explorer or Ranger so I can't say anything there.

Originally posted by rpenner54
When Warn did make a lift kit it was one of the better ones out there. At least for other vehicles and from what I have read. I have never heard of anyone having a lift from them on an Explorer or Ranger so I can't say anything there.

I have heard the same thing about the Black Diamond lifts, but the guy I know with the Ranger said his was worthless. Don't know why, but that's what he said.

Ive NEVER heard a bad thing about Black Dimond lifts, but those are only from J**PS. I didn't even know that they made a lift for the Ranger or Explorer.

Don't know if anyone is interested (or cares) but this is the Ranger I was referring to (it has the 6" lift in this picture)

Dead Link Removed

Don't know if anyone is interested (or cares) but this is the Ranger I was referring to (it has the 6" lift in this picture)

Dead Link Removed

Back