4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

omg guys... 4th Gen Pictures! Lets not get off topic.. PM each other about the shifter..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OMG. we have drifted offtopic (that never happens here lol) in mentioning some unique 4th gen features.

Pics are cool!

I really need to get around to making a update to this thread

just what I mean lol.

we have got a lot of snow recently so my ride is a little dirty

2.jpg

1.jpg

And now we have sub zero temps to deal with as well :D

3.jpg

Nice ride man! Those are definitely the tires I'm getting when I need to replace mine. I want wheels, too, but new ones are a little costly.

Looks good! Those tires have some rugged/aggressive tread. Any mods planned or done?

Looks good! Those tires have some rugged/aggressive tread. Any mods planned or done?

thx

the truck is pretty much stock except for the radioi was thinkin og swapping the grill outwith a black ironman style one and perhaps some black headlights but ill probalby wait until the weather gets better :D

the truck is pretty much stock except for the radio i was thinkin og swapping the grill outwith a black ironman style one and perhaps some black headlights but ill probalby wait until the weather gets better :D

I don't know if you have checked out the how to thread on painting the grille, but its definately worth a look.

That grill look's bang on!! Great photo's.:thumbsup:

I thought this was my twin, but then realized your truck was a sport trac..

And i think it looks much better without the ford logo. Just sayin..
It does look good without it, but I prefer a "stock-ish" look and Ford would have put a logo on it. I did it the way Ford should have done it, IMO of course.

Stic-o said:
What did you do with the old grill
It is sitting in my garage taking up space. I was gonna throw it on Craigslist probably. I managed to break a couple of the tabs on the bottom, but nothing major.

It does look good without it, but I prefer a "stock-ish" look and Ford would have put a logo on it. I did it the way Ford should have done it, IMO of course.

I much prefer it with the logo on there. That's what I hate about aftermarket grilles, the fact that they don't have the logo. It looks much less aftermarket in a good way with the logo on, if you ask me.

I much prefer it with the logo on there. That's what I hate about aftermarket grilles, the fact that they don't have the logo. It looks much less aftermarket in a good way with the logo on, if you ask me.
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought this too before I got the grille and thought I would be trying to hide my truck until I got the ford logo on.. but now I think it looks way better without. I still have my stock one in my shop somewhere and I can throw it on if I want but I don't think I will now.

You need to see it in real life to understand

Back