4x4 light but wont go out and wont work... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4x4 light but wont go out and wont work...

snollett

Reaction score
City, State
millville nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 mazda navajo 5 spd
Hey every one..so I have a 1994 mazda navajo 4x4.. The 4x4 light is on the dash and it is also on the switch but it doesnt feel like it is in 4x4. I tuke it out yesterday and was driving it and I had it up around 60 and it drove fine.. Now I have tryed to take it out but it does nothing... The 4x4 computer is fine I tested it and u can hear it when u hit the buttons... If I take the tranfercase motor off how do I replace that little bumber stop....

Hey every one..so I have a 1994 mazda navajo 4x4.. The 4x4 light is on the dash and it is also on the switch but it doesnt feel like it is in 4x4. I tuke it out yesterday and was driving it and I had it up around 60 and it drove fine.. Now I have tryed to take it out but it does nothing... The 4x4 computer is fine I tested it and u can hear it when u hit the buttons... If I take the tranfercase motor off how do I replace that little bumber stop....
Click on the "4x4 Troubleshooting guide" above these threads. There is additional info in the threads about that bumper stop there...Ray S.

Thanks.. Can you buy the bumber stop at a part store.. What is it called.. Does that seem like the problem or would you guys say it is something else:navajo:

You can use clear plastic or vinyl tubing that is sold by Home Depot. I think the correct size is 3/8 inch. People have also used fuel line.

Back