'66 Mustang Restomod Log | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'66 Mustang Restomod Log

Haven't looked at this hread in awhile, but I'm sure glad i did now. That stang is sexy. It looks so nice. We should all be so lucky!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SUH-WEEEEEEET! Somebody's gonna be bringing home the trophy from Carlisle this year, methinks ;) :D

That Stang is just beautiful. I know that it looks even more amazing in person. Great job, Jeff and Sue. :thumbsup: :D

wow thats awesome....great freken job a friend of mine had a 67 coupe and it was in no where near the condition you have this in.....great job.

super sexy...like the wheel choice and well, everything about it for that matter

Put the '66 on the Dyno today to see how the motor performed. Not bad for a 289! The #s are standard corrected at the rear wheels. The flywheel #'s (how you see cars rated in advertising now) would be 310 hp and 334 ft-lbs torque. For comparison, the Mach put down 302 rwhp and 327 ft-lbs torque (flywheel #'s of 365 hp and 395 ft-lb torque).

Attachments

• 66 Dyno Run.jpg
    66 Dyno Run.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 731

The 66 is genuinely GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your ROCKET SCIENTIST money really makes a dream come true..!! :D

Congratulations...!!! :)

Whoo hoo!! We just got back from the State College "Last Cruise" and won 3rd place in class!! :thumbsup: There were about 300 or so cars there, and we had about 30 cars in our class (64.5-78 Mustang).

Here's the proud owner getting her plaque :)

Attachments

• suetrophy.jpg
    suetrophy.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 619
  • plaque.jpg
    plaque.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 617

Congrats Sue, you deserve it, what a beautiful car! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jeff - :navajo:

Congrats Sue!!! Great to see women winning car shows with their Mustangs, or Explorers. ;)

More hardware for the '66!!:thumbsup: Country Memories Day car show in McVeytown, PA. 200+ cars and we got one of the trophies (not best of show, but top contender group)

trophy.jpg

Whoo Hoo!! Sue's '66 won 1st in her class at the State College Last Cruise!!:CHEERS:

P7260124.jpg

http://www.lastcruisestatecollege.com/

How many awards has Sue's car won? I can't remember..

More hardware. Sue got 3rd place at the AFN's this year. :thumbsup: There were about 40 cars in her class

DSC_3470.JPG

attachment.php

Man thats so awesome.

It is a great looking car. Congrats

Another 1st place for the '66. :notworthy

DSC_0034a.jpg

DSC_00344.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

great going jeff and sue! that is hands down the best 66 i will ever see in person!

Back