91-94 billet grill

Josh S.

can't kick the habit
Reaction score
City, State
Seabeck, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 sport 4x4
Yo- Where can I find a billet grill for my 93' sport sploder? If and/or when I get one, do I have to secure the release lever behind the grill in the "open" position? I am looking for the polished alum. one, not the black bar one. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

check www.explorerexpress.com out see if they got what your looking for, there a several more sites out there that sell them, but check there first.
hope this is some help for you

ryan

You don't want to "secure" the saftey catch in the open position. It's there for a reason. Installation of a billet grille will make it difficult to release by hand, but all you have to do is carry a scrwedriver in your glove box or center console.

they give you a extension peice to put on your release lever... just drill a small hole in the factory lever and put the bolt and nut though.....its almost as easy as the factory one to reach, *sometimes i forget where its at...but thats nothing*

I think that JC whitney has them, but I forgot if they are black or chrome, and if they are tubular or square?

I checked both of them out, but I prefer the billet style that explorer express has over the tubular one that jcwhitney has even though its 25 bucks or so more. Thanks

Back