91 explorer EB exchangability with a 94 explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 explorer EB exchangability with a 94 explorer

Georgie

Reaction score
City, State
montreal canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL
my father has a 91 explorer 4.0 V6 with about 275 000 kms on it. i found a 94 explorer 4.0 V6 for about 200$...now, i wanna know if the body panels are exchangable on those years???

thanx :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wouldnt see why not.

They should be. I'm 99% sure of that. The only real changes were done to the interior and not the exterior body panels.

snoborder42 said:
They should be. I'm 99% sure of that. The only real changes were done to the interior and not the exterior body panels.
yeah i agree with snoborder. what would you be swapping out?? the only body stuff removable is the front fenders and hood i would think....? doors maybe, but the interior panels are maybe diff?

Well I've got a 92 and a 93 and the only interior differences are on the dash and upholstery so pretty much everything is interchangable.

snoborder42 said:
Well I've got a 92 and a 93 and the only interior differences are on the dash and upholstery so pretty much everything is interchangable.
i think that the seat bolt patters on the floor on 91s are differnt from the rest of the other explorers too.

Back