94 EXP with Clear Diamond Headlights and 5k HID (PIC) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

94 EXP with Clear Diamond Headlights and 5k HID (PIC)

Hey guys, I put some of those clear diamond headlights in, and installed some 5000k HID's. What do you think?
DSC_0146.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good where in cali u at

nice. ive been tryin to find a dimond cut set for mine. looked on ebay and they dont have them anymore. i want the complete set with the running lights and reflectors as well. found a set like 4 months ago for 100. they were just like yours, but cant find them now. where did you find them at??

outstanding when i gather enough cashflow im going to get the same in mines

nice. ive been tryin to find a dimond cut set for mine. looked on ebay and they dont have them anymore. i want the complete set with the running lights and reflectors as well. found a set like 4 months ago for 100. they were just like yours, but cant find them now. where did you find them at??
I found them on ebay, for about 100

mmunsee i live in newport beach

badass man... how much do the HID's cost anyway. i heard you also need to replace headlight wireing harness for them too...?
thinking of HID's on my x

have u heard of the jamboree exit and then there is fletcher jones mercedes benz i am near there

badass man... how much do the HID's cost anyway. i heard you also need to replace headlight wireing harness for them too...?
thinking of HID's on my x

Not sure? I just plugged mine in, thats it.

mmunsee how old r u and u got aim or yahoo messanger

Looks good, I'll probably wait to install those on mine though till I fit them with a bi-xenon projector, unless I change my mind about other stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EXPL...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

mmunsee where u highway 405 at 5:30pm i saw an explorer that looked like urs and it hids.

i just got aim and yahoo messanger i don't got msn messanger

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back