95' Bumper w/o Fogs question...

BrianDye

I'll have another...
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 XLT
Im hopefully going to be trading the infamous taurus to a guy who has a 95, 140 k miles, pretty nice still, no rust that i can see, not 100% sure yet, but it doesnt have the stock fogs in the bumper, what year bumper would fit that bodystyle that has the fogs in it, or is it just like a piece i would bolt on under the bumper?

I want stock fogs, so i can put HIDs in them too, idk i just HAVE to have fog lights, OCD thing i guess.

3n03me3o3ZZZZZZZZZ95l1a1ae26f323c1c.jpg

Thats the pic off the CL ad, theres like 3 more, no need to post though, that bumper just looks so puny compared to one with the stock fogs too.

something like this:
3k23mf3pfZZZZZZZZZ95k9723375a9dc313.jpg

even this one, i think probably would look better than the black and gray explorer
1FMDU34E4VUC84399-1.jpg

Is there any possible way to fit that bumper on mine? (That is if i get it.)
(The first pic is a 99 sport, 2nd pic is a 97)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Both the bumpers w/ fog lights will bolt right into your 95.

What he said^

Ahhh okay thanks alot guys :D
Im gonna really make this one how I want it lol.

Starting with the bumper probably, then projector housings with 8k HIDs, 6k in the fogs, get a set of LED taillight housings (the housings that have the LED built in) and probably tint them, take the damn pin stripe off, tint the back windows limo darkness, then hopefully a nice set of 18s or 20s nothing ridiculous, just like a 5 spoke chrome rim, still wrapped in a decent size beefy tire, then lower it like 2 inches or 3, do my stereo, paint some interior accents black, most likely the dash, then do a total LED overhaul in the dash, and gauges, probably some nice pads and rotors, probably paint the calipers black.

thats really all i can think off atm, but damn i cant wait!!!!

Heres my bumper. Still waiting to be installed with a skid.
Grillz.jpg

ah id deff move if you were behind me lol!

Back