98 Explorer Sport, Philly suburbs area | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

98 Explorer Sport, Philly suburbs area

Hey, I just joined after getting a piece of paper on my windshield about a meeting of explorers at King of Prussia. I was at the shore so I missed the event, but I was wondering if there was anything else soon. I would just like to look at some other explorer owner's vehicles so I can get some ideas for mine. Right now I have a '98 Explorer Sport, Autumn Orange:

WAAG Front brush guard, PIAA 520 Driving lights mounted on brushguard, manik rear tailight guards, K&N air filter

Clarion DRX9675z HU, Alpine MRD-F752 5 channel amp, birth sheet said 113x4 and 389x1, powering MB Quart QSD213 5 1/4" components up front, MB Quart DKD157 5x7 rear fill, 1 Farad cap with digital voltage readout, Phoenix Gold ZEROpoint interconnects, Monster Cable speaker cable throughout, Dynamat throughout vehicle, floor, sides, doors, roof.

Hopefully I can meet up with a few people to check their stuff out. Let me know.

oh, and an HSU ASW1202M 12" SUB. My parents bought two of their home audio sub for out home theater, and they are so loud and clean. I used to have an infinity perfect, but decided to just igve their automotive sub a try. Totally blows away the infinity and my friends JLw6's.

Welcome to the board!!! You'll find lots of info on things to do with/to your X here. Nice to see another PA person on.

We have several other people around Philly (ExplorerEB96, Road Enforcer, Meatwagon) and I grew up in Malvern.

I think the next thing in the local area for you is going to be an offroad event at Paragon (Hazleton, PA).

Welcome!!

Back