• Register Today It's free!

99 Explorer Sport (HELP!!)

XxX_Sport_XxX

Reaction score
City, State
Baytown,Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Hey where can I find a (Billet Grill, Euro Tail Lights, Clear Corners, and that "Charlie air dam"[?]) for my 1999 Ford Explorer Sport...? Thanks for your help!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Please I really need your help guys... Christmas is on the way gotta make a list... Hope I been nice :D Thanks

Thanks bro

Ahhh, ok I wasnt sure about them because they didnt say if there products would fit Sport models. But Sweet thanks... Any suggestions on the Euro Tail Lights? Thanks for the help! :D

hehe :D Damnit, THe honest Charley front Air Dam don't fit the 99's.. :( Oh yeh also on that TruckPerformance webpage will the 99 Explorer lights fit the 99 Sport ???

Sorry don't know that one if the lights are the same then they will. Look at some pics. My 98 4 door for example check the sig.:)

Mvc-006s.jpg

Rear1.JPG

Seem nice to me? Think that they would work? Look's like they would match up !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yay !!!

the tail lights for the regular explorers fit and you can find them a whole bunch of places on the net.

the air dam doesn't fit on a 99, but explorerexpress does make a air dam that does.

you can get the grille from many different places including explorerexpress and from myself (check out my link below)

clear corners you should be able to find at procarparts.com or on ebay.

later -drew

Thanks man, thank all of you for the help! Explorers are the **** ! :D

The euro tails will fit your truck, I have them on mine and it's the same year as yours

sweet

Bad Ass, where did you get yours ...?

I got mine from a local custom shop but there are many of them on Ebay

k thanks :D

Back