• Register Today It's free!

A/C problems. Help please.

gogreyhounds5

Reaction score
City, State
Mississippi, Gulf Coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT 4X4
My A/C blows cold air on the driver's side but on the passenger side it feels like its blowing air from the outside its kind of warm. Has anybody else had this problem? and does anybody know what causes that? thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum! I've moved your thread into the A/C & heater section. Check the vacuum lines for a leak. Do you hear clicking noises from the blend door? It's possible that the blend door or the vacuum servos are not completely open.

Thanks. I do not here a noise, I'm trying find the problem myself without paying a shop to fix it. I just bought the Explorer

I am having the same issue with my 02 Explorer.All my blend doors are functioning find and I have no noises.I am at a complete lost.

i have a 04 explorer my a/c keeps stop working. i have had the system charged, actuator motor replaced, checked the a/c relays. but its still doing the same thing. the a/c will run for while than it stops running can anybody help me with this problem.

Back