• Register Today It's free!

a couple of lift questions

BuCKshot00

Reaction score
City, State
Prattville, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac XLT
i have a 2003 2wd sport trac XLT... what is the cheapest way to lift it high enough to clear 35's...

if i put a suspension lift on my trac, would rotors for a 1998-2005 FORD RANGER 2 WD With 11" Disc With Torsion Bar Front Suspension work in order to put a 6" camburg lift for a 2003 2wd ford ranger edge

also which tires are better Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ radials or Procomp Mud Terrain radials

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have a 2003 2wd sport trac XLT... what is the cheapest way to lift it high enough to clear 35's...

if i put a suspension lift on my trac, would rotors for a 1998-2005 FORD RANGER 2 WD With 11" Disc With Torsion Bar Front Suspension work in order to put a 6" camburg lift for a 2003 2wd ford ranger edge

also which tires are better Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ radials or Procomp Mud Terrain radials

Ahh to clear 35s and cheapest.. 3" body lift and lots of trimming. or You can do a 3" body lift, 3" spindle lift, aal & shackles, etc..

For wear wise I would say the mtz's.. The rotors may be an issue, but I'm not 100% sure

where would i find a good spindle lift?

Try ebay, summit racing, jcwhitney, etc.

alright... thanks for the help

Back