• Register Today It's free!

A new member I am

redman02

Reaction score
City, State
Blaine, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport (2-door)
Just dropping a note to all you fine folk on the forum, I’m the new guy here. I’m the old guy here at 54 years young and retired. I live in Blaine Minnesota a suburb of Mpls. Minnesota for all but five years of my life. I have owned a 92, 95, 98, 2005 Explorers some with over 160K before I sold them.

I dropped out of the Explorer program when I sold my 2005. I joined MNCLUBGP.com and my screen name there is: Redman, if you want to visit my garage with pics please feel free. I bought a 2006 Grand Prix my daily driver and I already owned a 97 Grand Prix (GTP) GTX conversion that I just completed it’s restoration this past year. The GTX it is quite fast and a show car at this point. But back to my Explorer story here.

I love the sporty cars but I only made it one year without an Explorer and I could not take it anymore. I drove all kinds of company vehicles all these years but my Explorers were my real love. But I could not give up my little Red GTX and I love my 06 Prix but with my ATV and my small fishing boat the Prix just could not do the job for me. So I started looking for another older Explorer and found this 2000 2-door Sport with 60K on her, owned from day one from and older women. This sport is in excellent condition and I was able to swing it and it’s in the drive way now. So the two Grand Prix’s will be going to sleep for the winter while the Explorer rules again in the great Minnesota winter.

So I found your forum online as my son was once was a member and I decided to join in. Once I figure it all out I will look for a privacy curtain for the back and a few other items. Hope to get on the site more in a week from now but your site looks great.

Smiling with a Explorer in the drive way again, Reman2:exp:

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Back