• Register Today It's free!

Add a leaf from amazon

BigJoe1094

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mercury Mountaineer
Just wanted to let everyone know they can save 10$ on shipping for the pro comp AALs from amazon. free shipping i got mine in about 2 days.
Add A Leafs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Same here, good bang for the buck.

Got mine ordered, should be here tomorrow.

I got them, but I havent had a chance to install them. Gonna attempt to do it on friday.

can an admin sticky this somewhere?? its a good way to save $10

Will this raise the ass of my sport 2dr? Compatible? Should I do this or 2 inch WAR shackle?

your 99 sport should have a single leaf in the back. if it does then this wont work. it will if you have a multi leaf pack

if you have a single leaf setup i would recommend you get a set of 4dr leafs over the bigger shackles

Nice, Ill be showing this to my dad for his new explorer. Good find.

sport97 said:
Nice, Ill be showing this to my dad for his new explorer. Good find.

So is your dad going to be modding his Sploder as heavily as you? ;)

So is your dad going to be modding his Sploder as heavily as you? ;)

Its gonna be driven many by my mom, so just an aal, and slightly larger tires, maybe a skid plate. She said no lift :(

Well, Here it is after the Amazon purchased add a leaf. You cant tell in the pic since it is at an upward angle, but the rear now sits about an inch higher than the front. 30 minute swap at my buddies shop. I must say it doesnt squat anymore under acceleration and rides stiffer, but i like it that way.
f2cd7e44.jpg

Back