Adding 'SPORT' logo to Weathertech liners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Adding 'SPORT' logo to Weathertech liners

kaotikgood

Most Interesting Man-Child in the World
Reaction score
City, State
Arlington, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Callsign
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Already searched but if anyone has a link to a thread already in progress please post it.

I saw this thread on a Focus ST Forum while searching this topic.
http://www.focusst.org/forum/group-...ed-gel-sticker-3.html#/topics/21811?_k=pnycf2
20140514_214747_zpsdjwxgy2j.jpg

I'm curious if anyone has done this for the "SPORT" insignia yet? I love weathertechs but hate the logo.

Please advise and thank you!

Johnny (kG)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Already searched but if anyone has a link to a thread already in progress please post it.

I saw this thread on a Focus ST Forum while searching this topic.
http://www.focusst.org/forum/group-...ed-gel-sticker-3.html#/topics/21811?_k=pnycf2
I'm curious if anyone has done this for the "SPORT" insignia yet? I love weathertechs but hate the logo.

Please advise and thank you!

Johnny (kG)
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
If you are asking if WeatherTech has added the 'Sport" logo then your thread title is a little misleading. Reading the title makes it seems like the badge has already been added. There are members that have recently ordered and installed WeatherTech liners and there was no mention of any added 'badging'.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Thank you for having me!

Reading the title makes it seems like the badge has already been added.
After reading it out loud I agree with you, I don't think "rebadging" quite covered the line of thinking. If you or a mod can add a "non-OE" or something to that extent to the title to clear up confusion it would be much appreciated.

Too all others reading. These badges would have to be after OE purchased after design from a third party vendor specializing in 3D Domed Badge manufacturing. These are NOT offered by Weathertech.

Thank you for having me!

After reading it out loud I agree with you, I don't think "rebadging" quite covered the line of thinking. If you or a mod can add a "non-OE" or something to that extent to the title to clear up confusion it would be much appreciated.

Too all others reading. These badges would have to be after OE purchased after design from a third party vendor specializing in 3D Domed Badge manufacturing. These are NOT offered by Weathertech.
How's that?

I was looking for the same thing for when I get my husky liners
if you find anything please post

Thats a really cool idea Im sure the guys who make the all black Ford front grill and rear liftgate gel badges would do that for you.

Husky mats are too cheap looking to add any logo, but they do cover more carpet.

I think the new 2017 Ford OEM deep dish rubber mats that tried to replicate Weathertech might have a subdued Ford logo.

Explorer%20Mat%202.jpg

Back