Adrenalin/Ironman or Smoked Headlights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Adrenalin/Ironman or Smoked Headlights

rollinon16s

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Eddie Bauer
Does anyone know where to find the Sport Trac Adrenaline or Ironman Smoked headlights for my 07 Explorer. I have a charcoal Explorer and I think that the smoked look would look killer. If anyone has any ideas of where to get this or any ideas how to do this as inexpensive as possible I'd really appreciate it.

-Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

could the 07 headlights fit my 01 sport

Much appreciated, thank you. I called my local Ford dealer and they wanted $320 for the set....WOW

Sure! Glad I could help. Any chance you can take step by step photos when you install them? That way I can have an easier go of it when I try. :D
LOL!

Kev

Sure! Glad I could help. Any chance you can take step by step photos when you install them? That way I can have an easier go of it when I try. :D
LOL!

Kev
I haven't ordered them yet but it looks really easy. Same steps as if you were changing the bulbs according to the owner's manual.

If you can post pictures after you purchase these lights that would be great

someone told me i could put ironman headlights on my 01 sport

i did i am not going to put them on my sport

i think you can BUT youd have to re-do the intire front end (im baseing this off the fact that the 01-05 and the new ones are the same platform) i may be wrong but im pretty sure

the 01-03 sport front end is completley different than the 02-05 4 door........the 02-05 4 door is the same platform AS 06-09 but still the headlights are completley different on the 06-09...just google pics of them and look. the ironman/adrenaline heads will only fit st and ex 06-09

I KNOW THIS IS A DEAD POST BUT I COULDN'T RESIST

Hoping we can revive this post. The feedback I get from customer service when I ask if smoked lights like these will fit my 07 XLT is that they only fit the Ironman pkg. Do they know what they're talking about?

(They don't know what they're talking about. But are they right?)

http://www.carid.com/2007-ford-explorer-headlights/

Back