Valuable Coupons- Advanced Auto Parts Stores. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Valuable Coupons- Advanced Auto Parts Stores.

Exproblems

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Orchard Park, N.Y.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Explorer XLT 4.0L
Hi All,

A friend of mine just told me today of a web site you can get valuable coupons from, to use at web sites like “Advanced Auto Parts” stores. Go to “couponcabin.com” and type in “Advanced Auto Parts” into the search box there. You should get a listing of all the coupons and codes you can use at the Advanced Auto Parts web site. The coupons are for varying amounts off of your bill total. Just today, this friend of mine ordered new front and rear brake pads and rotors (all 4) for his full size 2004 Nissan Armada SUV, and paid only $163.00 for everything. Using the coupons/codes he got from coupon cabin.com, he saved $100.00 off of his total order. Not a bad savings. One coupon there is for $40 off any order of $100.00 or more, so he placed 2 separate orders of just over $100.00 each, using this $40 off coupon on each order, then he used a $20 off coupon on one order of just over $50, and there is his $100.00 savings. You can use these coupons on multiple, separate orders you place. The current code for the $40.00 off coupon on any order of $100.00 or more is “ccabin”. This coupon is good until May 31st, 2011. You must use these coupons and place your orders at the Advanced Auto Parts web site, but you can have the orders shipped to your home directly or pick up the parts you ordered yourself at the store near your home. The coupons work either way, even on parts already in stock at your local store. I hope this information saves you guys some money! I wish I knew about this sooner.

Back