• Register Today It's free!

All 4 O2 sensors - no voltage?

tmsoko

Reaction score
City, State
Plymouth, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Adrenalin
My sister's Explorer with the 4.0L SOHC is running like crap. I just checked the vitals with my Auterra OBDII reader and came up with P171 and P174, lean banks 1/2. I also checked all sensors. The first thing I noticed was all 4 o2 sensors were not responding. The fuel trims are also all at -100%

I am 4 hours from home (and my manuals) does anyone know what may be causing this? I thoguht maybe the sensor common voltage, but here MAF, CPS, TPS, IAT, and CTS all work perfectly.

Any thoughts???

check your fuses and reset the computer also has she had the intake manifold gaskets fixed and the timing chain stuff both under recall this will cause the lean condition

have you checked the wiring harness and the other connectors for the 02 sensors? i highly doubt all 4 sensors went bad at the same time, it's probably a bad connection some where. it is possible it's your lower intake seals that are leaking like billy mentioned. A friend of mine had that problem with her truck, everytime it got cold it would run rough and get really bad gas mileage.

Back