All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Anyways, sorry to ramble on but just checking in to say HI and see if anyone is going any where local from time to time.

Ive just recently got my explorer aswell
Norris Dam state park has some nice trails.
Been there twice this week and found wheeling fun.
If your ever down this way lets meet and go together
Exit 122 off interstate 75
Heres some pics of the trail

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233040

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New member.Anyone from around jackson county.

I've seen u on here before.Been readin for along time.I work with a cuple of people from sparta.

I used to go through gainsburo every weekend (fri, sat, sun) and some on the week.

I used to own the drive in that was up in Tompkinsville, KY and to get there i passed through there or would go through livingston.

Nashville

I am over here in Nashville. Is there anyone in this area? I have just bought a 2001 sport 4x4. I have always worked on vehicles, and I am about to do a 3" bl, tt & shackels. I will also put on 33's. Would be cool if there was anyone out here that wants to work on trucks together, and go wheeling.

I am over here in Nashville. Is there anyone in this area? I have just bought a 2001 sport 4x4. I have always worked on vehicles, and I am about to do a 3" bl, tt & shackels. I will also put on 33's. Would be cool if there was anyone out here that wants to work on trucks together, and go wheeling.

Theres a few members in Nashville. When are you planning to do your BL?

When my tax return arrives which should be in a max. of 2 weeks from now. I also have a problem with squezing time in. I work full time, and go to school full time at night, so my weekends are really spent sudying lately. Spring break is comming up for me, so maybe I will take a few days off of work, and do it that week.

I'm ordering my 3" BL later this week and having it installed at a place down the street that I've had fab work done before. I'll let ya know when exactly when I know.

I drive through Seymour(37865) to work every day.

I just moved to Shelbyville (TN) from Cordova (Memphis).

Im in West Memphis, AR (right across the river....) does that can I be grannied in?

All you guys around Nashville, come hang out at my buddies bar and have a beer with us on the 19th.

sorry, pic slightly warped due to attachment size limits.

Attachments

• show_your_ride_4192009-.JPG
    show_your_ride_4192009-.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 280

Reminder, its this Sunday. I'll be there tonight to play cards and tomm night for a dart tourney (open blind draw) in case anyone cant come Sunday but wanna drop by for a beer, just ask the bartender where Lush is, they'll point to me.

Drove to Lebanon yesterday to see if the fairgrounds sign had info on Slammin n Jammin and sure enough, it is this weekend, the 22nd and 23rd.

Anyone else going?

Man i gave up on slamming a few years ago. I used to go every year but that got old.

DUDE. im in nashville and i have no one to hit trails with...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there anyone near the Lenoir City area that would be willing to help me with a pa 883 body lift on an 01 XLS 4x4?

I've read/studied the write ups on this site, seen the pictures and all but i'm still a little leary of tackling this. All I have are some low profile jacks, as thats all i've ever needed.

Things like the radiator and wiring harness's are whats my biggest fear. It'd be nice to have a "been there/done that" guy(s) to help me. I don't mind doing the majority of the labor, but experience from another would certainly help me.

Back